Electrical / Controls Engineer - with a Manufacturing Focus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or manufacturing Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience.
OR: Associate's Degree with extensive experience.
- Hands on experience programming Allen Bradley and/or Siemens PLC's
- Proven Experience with HMI, Experience with RSView, Ignition and/or WonderWare a plus.
- Overall understanding or plant internal power distribution and motor controls, with working knowledge of Servo Motors and Drives.
- Ability to perform electrical design and have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications and AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with NEC and construction standards.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) are required to effectively communicate throughout the organization.